We understand that your privacy is important to you and we respect that. We ensure you that David Bruno maintains complete confidentiality of the details that you have shared with us and will not share it with any third party.
We may ask for certain details such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, Shipping address, contact number etc. for registration purposes or for giving feedback , contests , newsletters and placing an order. At any point in time you can unsubscribe to our newsletters for information which you may receive from David Bruno.
Also, for enhanced security, David Bruno does not accept any financial information on its servers. All information entered by the customer is directly received through our payment gateway and are transmitted to their respective banks servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
The payments on our website are processed by a third party who has signed a non-disclosure agreement with us and therefore, are not allowed to share any personal information of the customers.
What Information is collected about you :
Information you provide directly:
When you use certain functions provided by the Website, such as when you register for certain services, access, features or services, we may ask you to provide certain personal data such as name, contact number, postal address, email address, username, password etc.
Information that is automatically collected when you visit the Website:
When you download and visit the Website, certain information may be collected automatically, which includes:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address,
- Your browser type and operating system,
- Web pages and links you visit, advertisements you view,
- Your bandwidth speed and information about the about the software programs that are installed on your computer,
- Standard server log information
Information that we collect from other sources:
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
How we use the information we collect:
David Bruno may use the information collected from you to register you or your device for a Service, to provide a service or feature you request, to provide customized content and make recommendations based on your past activities on our Website.
David Bruno may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law.
Statistics and Research:
David Bruno may use your information to create user group profiles or segment data and to otherwise create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our products, services and loyalty programs, which we may share with third parties and/or make available to the public.
David Bruno may use your information to improve and enhance existing David Bruno products, services and websites and develop new offerings, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customers’ preferences in general.
Publish your reviews, comments and content:
Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our Website and made them publicly visible, David Bruno may link to, publish or publicize these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data :
- There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of David Bruno, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
Don’t Worry You have Choices:
You have choices about how your personal data is handled, and we are committed to providing you with reasonable access to your personal data and the ability to review and limit the use of such data in accordance with applicable law.
Depending on your country of residence, you may have the following rights:
- You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. In addition, you can also generally make choices in your settings, or by visiting relevant links.
- Right of Access: Request confirmation that we are processing your personal data and also to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: Request that we update the personal data we hold about you or correct such data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Restrict Processing: Restrict the way in which we use your personal data (e.g. if we have no legal right to keep using it) or limit our use of your personal data (e.g. if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to object to processing for legitimate business interests: You have the right to object to processing personal data when that data is processed on the basis of legitimate business interests.
- Right to Delete:You have rights to ask us to delete you’re account or any of the personal data from our system as per below given instructions.
- Right to data portability: data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
If you are interested in exercising one or more of the rights described above, you can submit a request to us at the following Email address email@example.com. Please note that we may require proof of your identity before we can give effect to these rights. This proof includes valid e-mail id and Phone number used to access our websites for ecommerce transactions.
We will not discriminate against you if you decide to exercise your rights under applicable law. Only you or an “Authorized Agent” are permitted to act on your behalf may submit a request. An “Authorized Agent” means a natural person or a business entity you have authorized to act on your behalf by providing your written permission. Please note, we may deny a request from an Authorized Agent if they do not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Your request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data or an Authorized Agent and Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal data we maintain relates to you. To verify your identity, we will seek to match any personal data you provide when you (or an Authorized Agent) submit your request to any personal data we already maintain. If we are unable to verify your identity based on the data we maintain, we will let you know.